The 2021 edition of the conference will bring together key lignofuels, advanced biofuels and materials stakeholders to join forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies.
Topics of discussion include:
- Ensuring sustainable production through holistic utilisation of feedstock
- Lignocellulosic feedstock: availability and sustainability
- Making future – lignofuels market overview & key drivers
- Developments in plants for commercial scale cellulosic ethanol production
- Bioethanol as important part of the sustainable biorefinery
Philippe Mengal, BBI JU Executive Director, will participate in the panel discussion entitled ‘Discussing Challenges and Opportunities brought on by EU Policies’ on 10th February.